I know...I'm all.kinds.of.awful. My update is almost a month late! :P Well...We've been plenty busy at the Logan house...and now I'm on vacation...so I thought I'd catch up!
These days are flying by...My baby girl is THAT much closer to being one...and my heart just can't take it!!! Emme is just a doll. I mean...really...she's the most beautiful lil creature ever!!!
I feel like she's just growing up so quickly in front of my eyes...she:
* now has SIX teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom)- and is a TOTAL snagglemouth!!!
* army crawls like there is NO tomorrow! homegirl gets EVERYwhere!!!
* talks. loudly. I mean...wow. She.is.LOUD.
* uses her fingers to pick up snacks (the Gerber stars)
* fights with her brother... okay- not really, but she like to play w/ the VERY toys he's playing with...which Jude is NOT down with! (but he's very good at replacing the toy he takes away from her w/ one of her toys)
* waves- no...but it's not just waving...it's like this prissy/girly/elbowelbowwristwrist/missamerica wave! ah.dorable.
* puts toys inside stuff- like the fisies in the fish bowl
Oh man... I love it. She's just so girly!!! ;) You can also see from the picture...that posing her w/ the paper is IMPOSSIBLE! She wouldn't even let the poor bunny rabbit sit up next to her. The poor paper was crumpled, drooled on, and destroyed! Haha! Oh that Em! :D
9.19.2010
...8...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I think all girls talk A LOT -- take a walk down memory lane back to your old classrooms :)
Post a Comment