Jude is a'crackin' me up these days. First of all...he has been SO stinkin' good w/ the tree...he seriously doesn't touch any of the ornaments- well...except the ones that have a guitar on them...and sometimes he pokes this one ball ornament to get a reaction from me...and he is just so stinkin' cute saying "ooooh wooooooow" whenever we turn the lights on. He has even found the ornament that has a picture of his "Meema and Grandab" and will point to it and saw "mamam".... melts my heart every time! I have an oven mitt that is shaped like Santa...and looks more like a puppet...so I gave it to Jude...telling him that Santa says, "Ho ho ho!!!"...so now every time Jude sees a Santa- he says "hohohoooooo" and it is just the funniest thing ever! (Especially when his sweet lil lips form that lil oh shape!) Jude's also been great not to touch any of the prezzies under the tree! ...I just KNOW that things will be different this time next year...when 2.0 is like 11months old! But...how fun is life getting?! ...and how did I get to be so blessed??? :D ::sigh!::





1 comments:
YEAH! You updated!! It's all good - I know life is busy:) Love you! I mean at least you got your newsletters out in time...mine are looking more like New Year's Newsletters right now:) ha ha ha
Post a Comment