12.30.2009

...a bit behind much?...

Sorry sorry sorry! I know I've been the WORST blogger ever. I'd blame it on 2.0...but it's really just a combination of trying to spend as much time w/ Jude as possible...sleep as much as possible...having a butt TON of Christmas events...cleaning/nesting...and sheer laziness that has been my downfall! I still have to blog about TN, I know...and we've had some other fun events that have come and gone that I will touch base with...Hopefully sometime tonight or tomorrow??? :)

DLo has been working from home this week...which has been fan-freakin'-tastic! We've been alternating getting up w/ Jude in the mornings and letting the other sleep in (ahhh- just like the good old days)...and I have been taking FULL ADVANTAGE of it! Christmas was so WONDERFUL...very relaxing...and thankfully...2.0 decided to renew his/her lease through the holidays! :D

Jude is just lighting up my world right now...and it's bittersweet to know that the time for him to not be my only loverloo is coming to a quick end. He is learning so so so much everyday...and cracks Derrick and I up constantly. Jaime gave us this cute toy that Zoe has outgrown...and little did we know- it would end up being Jude's favorite toy EVER...it's a Little People activity "thing" that has buttons to push and says different things (you know, a typical toddler toy!)...and if you press down on one of the chairs in the "doctor's office"- the toy says "say AAAAAHHH!" and Jude will say it...so cute. Mommy bought Jude a Leap Frog Phonics Alphabet fridge thing...and it says "M...m....M says Mmmmm, M says Mmmm"- and you'll hear Jude's little voice say "MMMmmmm" Ah-dor-a-ble. Leslie gave Jude this big schoolhouse tent thing (I'm all about handmedowns folks!) that we unveiled on Christmas morning...and it's so cute to see Jude peer out of the door wearing daddy's slippers. SO cute. Jude also goes around the house yelling for his favorite people: "PAPAAAAAAAAAA" (said in a french accent) or "DADAAAAAAAAAA" or the past few days it's been "RI-RIIIIIIII" (he misses his Rileyface!) Sometimes you'll hear "Mama"...but he doesn't yell it in the same passionate way as the other three...LOL. Hmmm...let's see...I know there was a list of things I wanted to brag about...but of course my brain is swarming with everything too! Jude is currently in the "playroom" playing so nicely by himself...the playroom is the entire front room right in front of the office- makes it nice that he can play and I can play at the same time...loving that he's becoming a lil more independent! Um...let's see...Oh! Jude is officially in a big boy bed! Bought a twin bed from Les and put him in it two nights ago. So far so good! Naps are a little shorter than I'd like...but we're only on day two!

Anywho. I have a ton of pix and other things to write about...but like I said...it'll have to wait until I can have a good chunk of time! Gotta finish editing a few more pix for the Gumms and then I'm gunna enjoy my Jude! :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

YES! Elijah had that Leap Frog phonics magnet thingy -- LOVED IT TOO!