Welp... My goodness... am I EVER finding it hard to sit down and blog! I have a few that I'm wanting to write...but you know... I just had another baby! AHHH! :)
Jude and Emme are doing so great! They both love their baby sister and like to help out! Jude is especially helpful...even if I'm nursing! He holds my boob up like it's a bottle! BUAHAHA! It's been awesome! These two lovebuckets are growing so fast...and on one hand I love it... but on the other- it kinda breaks my heart!
Jude is talking so much these days... and he's caught on to some phrases that just makes me giggle! It's still difficult to understand what he says sometimes...but more and more people are able to "get" what he's saying- which is good. During his 3year well check- I discussed with the pediatrician about my concern over his annunciation. The pediatrician suggested, as I already had started, to contact my school district and see if they have speech/preschool services for Jude. So... we've started the evaluation process and are waiting for our first IEP meeting to determine if Jude qualifies for services...and if so, which ones... ...I'm not going to lie... I do have some hesitations and I'm anxious to hear what they have to say at the meeting...and I still have several questions. I've def. seen improvements in him, though... and I hope that the more he tries different phrases and sentences... and the more others talk back with him- the better he'll get! :)
Some of the cutest things he does/says is to sing songs (like Old MacDonald, his ABC's, TV show theme songs... and of course- John Mayer!)...he also loves to pray- and every night he prays over his sister Emme and ALWAYS has to pray for Papa and Hanni!... he reads his books... he tucks in his Mickey doing the ENTIRE night time routine!... He says "QUIET, GUYS!" to just about anyone who is being noisy... and just yesterday- said "Hey Daddy? You wan' sit on couch w/ Jude and watch Caillou?" Aw! My favorite right now is when he says "Filly Mommy!" LOL! So cute!
Emme... my word. Miss Diva herself is talking up a storm too! It's kinda awesome! She uses her "yes" and "no's" accurately... says "all done" and "all gone"... she can tell you what a cow, snake, and tiger say... says "baby nienight?" and then puts her finger to her mouth and says "shhhhhh!"....her favorite work right now might be "MINE!" or "yum yuuuum"- which she says if she wants a snack- and she ALWAYS wants a snack!!! Emme is so sweet and always says "thank you" if you give her something...and will say "bless you" if you sneeze. It's pretty fun watching her blossom...she is learning so much from her brother- which is good AND bad! My favorite thing that she says is "Nnnooooo, shuuuuuure!" Hm. Guess we've said that alot lately, eh?! :)
Wish I could capture these moments forever... time is going too fast. ::sigh::
7.08.2011
...my big talkers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Miss those bebes like nothing else.
Post a Comment