5.27.2008

I'm it

I got tagged by Derrick...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Parts girl for Canyon State Communications
2. Yankee Candle
3. 4th Grade Teacher
4. Photographer and SAHM

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Sound of Music
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Finding Neverland
4. Anchorman

Four places I've lived:
1. South Korea
2. Litchfield Park, AZ
3. Myrtle Beach, SC
4. Rochelle, IL

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. LOST
3. Heroes
4. Law&Order: SVU

Four places I've been:
1. South Korea
2. Belize City, Belize
3. Disneyland, USA
4. Hawaii

Four people who email me regularly:
1. My daddy
2. Potterybarn Kids
3. Beth
4. Babycenter

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Pasta
3. Bulgogee
4. Roast

Four places I would love to visit:
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. Scotland
4. New Zealand

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Diving into my business
2. Being mommy to Jude
3. Braylon's birth
4. Christmas

Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Katie
2. er...no one reads this! Love
3. Grandab
4. Eileen

1 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

hey kim! i'm so excited about your blog :) YAH...I just had to tell you that...and man jude is so adorable!!! love Jess