I'm truly ashamed at my lack of blogging this month! LOL. I looked at last months numbers...and I blogged 14 times...so far in June...4. HAHA. Well- that's what happens, I guess, when you're sick all day, everyday- and have no energy!
I feel like I've been missing out on alot... fun times w/ my friends who have a million "field trips" planned this summer... playing rough w/ my boy- alot of times, I'll just lay on the floor to play w/ him- and now Jude will lay down next to me to play too- haha!... cuddle time w/ DLo- cuz- I literally might throw up on him! HA! But- I know that it'll wind down- my energy will somewhat return- and HOPEFULLY the sickness will pass!
I do have like 10 blogs in my mind- I'll have to sit down one day and write them all!!!! :D In the meantime...thanks for being patient w/ me!
6.29.2009
...ashamed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment