Remember back in March when my girlfriends were on Spring Break....and I bombarded their every waking minute b/c I was SO excited to have them out of school...and I took Jude to Westgate to play in the fountains a zillion times...and he hated it....but I kept taking him so that he'd get over it? Well....I hadn't taken him back since then....but the other day...Aunt Niki and Braylon, Jude and I went down to Westgate to let the boys play. Braylon, who is 10months old- about the age Jude was in March- hated it...but Jude, after a little coaxing, LOVED IT! Finally! He loved it so much, as a matter of fact...that he refused to get out of the fountains to dry off and go home! (I literally had to drag him...and pin him down w/ my legs so that I could just wrap the towel around him!)
Here are a few pix:
7.06.2009
...H2O...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I LOVE JUDE'S TUMMY! It's the cutest thing...the way it's sticking out!
Question: Why is my son at 7 1/2 years old STILL afraid of the water?
hahaha. that's pretty sad about Elijah... maybe when you come back (and he's like 15)- Jude will hold his hand while running through the fountains at WG! LOL
Post a Comment