So. Derrick and I got iPhones a few weeks ago...it was a major splurge right now, but Derrick's been wanting one since they came into existence...and my Verizon contract was finally up...so we'd kinda been expecting it. Anyway- I bring up the iPhone b/c I can check my FB and email and whatnot on my phone now...so I'm rarely on the actual computer anymore...which is good in some ways...but bad in that I NEVER blog anymore!!! Ugh! So...I have a lot to "ketchup" on...
Um...Let's see...Jude:
*is a pro at walking...although he still sorta looks like a lil old man!
*is a pro at turning on the TV and Cable in our bedroom...seriously?!
*knows what ALL the remotes go to- he'll take the fan remote and look up at the fan while pushing the buttons...or will take the BOSE remote and stare at the BOSE box while pushing the buttons- he's also almost blown mom's ears out by turning the volume to 79!
*plays in his crib when waking up in the mornings- as opposed to crying until we get him...so now mommy can just ignore him for a wee bit to get a few last minute zzzz's!
*mimics words- I've been worried b/c he doesn't say much- other than Momma, Dadda, Bebe, NONONONONO, and every once in a while he'll say Hey or Yeah or something random- he babbles ALOT, but doesn't have a lot of vocab (which, I know he's still young...but....I'm a new mom!)- but now when I say "ALLLLL DONE!", he'll say "DUNDUN"....It's super cute!
*shares- um...okay, not really....but he's MUCH better than he was a few months ago! His favorite thing to share is his food- I caught him the other day feeding his rice snack to his cousin Braylon!
*gets on his truck- awww- so cute! My mom taught him how to swing his leg up onto the seat and then over to sit on his lil truck! It's the cutest thing ever! He had been struggling to get his foot up high enough...but he's got it down now! His favorite thing to do is get on backwards and then pull the back off (the back of the truck also lays down, so you can put toys in it...like a dump truck...or it stands up to be the back support).
*points to his belly...I've been trying to teach him where his nose is for the longest....but I guess there is more mass to his belly...thus making it easier to find! ?!
*points to himself and says "JEEEEWWWWW"- It's the sweetest....but he also points to pictures at my parents house and says "JEEEEW" too...which- to his defense- most of the pictures at my parents house is of him! (I've been utterly replaced!)
*nods or shakes his head for things... "Do you want more milk" -nods head. "Did you do that?" -shakes head. I'm sure he doesn't always understand...but it's super cute regardless!
I'm sure there are other things...but I am struggling to remember! He's such a great kid. I love every single thing about that child- even his scrunched faced, mini-tantrums. :D
7.06.2009
...ketchup...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment