TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My wish is for good health and some quality time as a family.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
DLo and I have ALWAYS been bad at waiting until Christmas to exchange gifts....but since having Jude things have changed! We enjoy waking up early, snuggling on the couch in our PJ's drinking hot cocoa and staring at the twinkling lights of the tree. We listen to Daddy read "The Christmas Story" and then open up gifts!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Oh Santa...a bigger house would be nice!!! ;) But if that's too much...I'd settle for a new Mac computer!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We LOVE watching Christmas movies!!! Or...listening to Christmas music in the car while driving around looking at lights!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
I was an only child...and my parents were...um..."older"...so I don't remember playing too many board games as a child (not that I didn't EVER play...but not as much as I do now!). I do remember playing alot of Nintendo (that my parents bought me when I was like 7)...and my dad would always prefer watching me play as opposed to playing with me! He got SO mad at those darn Goombas!!! Haha!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
My kids are too young to do this quite yet...but I plan on having them write letters to Santa and putting out milk and cookies for the man w/ the rosy cheeks!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Hm. It'd be nice to have a "white" Christmas...so anywhere w/ some snow?
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Third: Zumba Fitness (Wii)... b/c I'm having my third kid...and these hips DON'T lie- they want to be slimmer come June! :) And...I think it would be comedy.
Second: New Super Mario Brothers (Wii)...b/c I've always LOVED Mario...and I think it'd be fun to play the game simultaneously with DLo!!!
First: A PS3...not so much b/c we need a new game system...but because we plan on getting a BluRay player for each other for Christmas this year...and the PS3 would be a bonus! :)
11.15.2010
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
HINT, HINT .... it snows in northern Japan .... you can have a white Christmas here....
Post a Comment