11.03.2010

...oops, she did it again...

So. For those of you who are NOT on FB...and who missed the announcement....
I'm.Pregnant.Again.

HAhahahahahahahaha! Oh my word. It's still a shock to say it! I guess you can say that we are three for three. Meaning...every time we have gotten an Annual Pass to Disneyland...we've gotten pregnant!!! I TOLD Derrick when we were there in September that we should SERIOUSLY consider if we wanted to get them again...b/c he KNEW we'd get knocked up if we did! !!! I guess I just didn't expect it to happen THAT month! ;)

It's been kinda a funny experience telling people that I'm pregnant again. I've had MANY mixed reactions from people. ...but most people are sympathetic knowing how "busy" I'm going to be (wait...as if I'm not ALREADY busy?!)...or kinda give me the "uh, you know what prevents that" kinda look. Whatever. Haha! We're happy about it...I mean...stressed and nervous too, but happy! I mean...how could we not be ecstatic that God would want to bless us with MORE kids? Guess it's encouragement that we're doing SOMETHING right, right??? :) And...I don't think many people know...or remember...that it took us SO long to get pregnant with Jude...so you know what...No, we're NOT preventing...and we ARE leaving it up to God until we know we're done! Um...which we know we're done w/ three...if anyone wants to know!!!! Heehee.

Baby Logan 3.0 will make their debut sometime in the middle of June. I don't plan on him or her coming out early...since my kids like to snuggle up in momma's belly!!! And...like my other two lovebuckets...we will not be finding out the gender of our new addition until the baby comes (suck on THAT, Linds! ;) j/k!!!)...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! We shall see. I will make my prediction when I get home. I have not been wrong yet. And it should be born on June 14th, all the cool kids are born on National Holidays.

Tamara Wilkins said...

I'm ecstatic for you! I dreamt about you and babies last night! Is 3.0 going to share a room with one of the kids, depending on the sex??? We lucked out in a way, because Kaitlyn and Audrey can share when we get ready for the next one. Congrats again. =)

Violet Conner said...

I am SO happy for you!