10.19.2010

...NINE!...

::sigh:: Really? Is time going in warp speed to anyone else here??? How is it possible that my baby girl is already NINE months old?! Time sure flies when you're having fun!!!

This month, we've seen Emme grow so much! She is now crawling on all fours (instead of army crawling)...sitting up on her knees and trying to pull herself up on her feet...babbling up a storm...dancing (popnlockit baby!)...and into EVERYTHING that belongs to her brother!!!

She is such a joy in our lives...bringing us laughter and sunshine.


Emme,
Oh girlfriend...how sweet it has been to have you in our lives. You bless us so much with your sweet laughter...your snaggletoothed smile. Mommy, Daddy, and Jude love you so so much and couldn't imagine what life would be without you in it!

Mommy prays that you will grow up knowing that your value doesn't come from how pretty your hair is...or how cool your clothes are...how nice your makeup is...or who your friends are...but your value comes from the Lord. I pray you will know Him early in your life...and that you (and your brother) will serve Him with an unbreakable passion.

I love you, little princess.
-Mommy

2 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

I ♥ that she loves everything that belongs to her big brother --- that's what lil sibilings are for!

Violet Conner said...

I love this=)