3.07.2011

Day18

A picture of your biggest insecurity:





















I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have ANY insecurities... although... to be honest... I don't dwell on my insecurities very long... and they don't bother me too too much... my "biggest insecurity" would have to be my height... I mean... duh! But along with being so tall... sometimes I don't feel feminine b/c I'm just so LARGE! (Hence the 2nd froofie picture!) I'm not uber girly... and I'm just so big... that sometimes when I'm with my cute lil petite girlfriends... I feel like I just stand out as "the man" friend. LOL... But... like I said... I don't dwell on it... and I know that my height has advantages... and I don't always feel "not girly"... soooo....

3 comments:

Violet Conner said...

I have always thought (and said!) 'Derrick is married to a model.' You have to be at least 6 foot, fabulous and GORGEOUS to be one!! Love this post.

The Breaux Family said...

OH can't wait until I get back to hang out -- because there is only an inch difference!! You are BEAUTIFUL Kim! I do know how you feel though about being tall....no one has ever called me petite, small or cute either :) but I would be lieing if I didn't get a kick out of seeing short people reach for things that are so easily in my grasp :) ha ha ha

Unknown said...

Ummmm, why did you hang out with me so much then? LOL. It isn't like I made you feeling tall any less obvious. For as tall as you are, I am short. And though I am "Short" I am NOT petite.