A picture that can always make you smile:
One of the things that I love about this challenge is that it's made me look in my Shutterfly account at ALL the millions of pictures I've taken of my kiddos over the past few years. I came across this one again and immediately smiled. Emme was just a little over a month old in this shot...making Jude about 21 months old. Jude fell in love with his sister from the moment she came home. He was so gentle and loving and would always go give her kisses without prompting- even if she was sound asleep in her swing! (As you can see in this picture- it startled her and made her do the "throwmyarmsupintheair" thing!) Jude is always so sweet on babies... I can't wait to see him be a big brother again...and look forward to see how Emme reacts!!! :)
3.22.2011
Day29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment