3.21.2011

Day28

A picture of something you're afraid of:




















You can laugh at me all you want...but...when googling images for "praying mantis"... even scanning the images made my skin crawl!!! And the thought of having a picture of a praying mantis on my blog...for me to happen upon while scrolling my blog... FORCED me to upload this picture instead. This is the character Manny from Bug's Life. And if I were to see any of his brothers or sisters around... you would instantly see a big tall asian girl FLIPOUT!

When I was younger...and not quite terrified of them...my dad caught a couple of PM and put them in a jar. I thought it was so interesting how they "follow" you with their eyes... I watched them all day. They were my pets. My friends. ...Until. Until the next day when I went to say "Good Morning"...and the one PM ate the other PM's head off. Oh.Em.Gee. It was no longer interesting how they follow you with their eyes... I know what they're thinking... you wanna eat my head off too... don't you... DON'T YOU?!?!

Obviously now that I'm older... I know that that's not the case... but they really do freak me the crap out...and I do think it is UBER creepy how they just watch you... ...It's not like I like any other bug... but for CERTAIN...I'm afraid of PM's. Ew.

1 comments:

Tamara Wilkins said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha haha !!!!