4.05.2011

..."Gary Busey- you complete me"...

Buahahahhahaha! So. I'm breaking my blog hiatus... not to write about my spa day...that was over a month ago... not to write about my DLand turnaround that was almost a month ago... no. It is to share with you the wisdom of the one... the only... Gary Busey. Buahahahha!

So. I like reality tv. I don't love it. But I like it. Derrick... he LOATHES reality tv. But apparently when I was in California with Jude, Jaime, and Zoe... DLo came to the realization that his wife can be quite entertaining... and that life is just not the same without her nagging and witty comments! Hmm... just sayin'- I'm KINDA awesome. ;) So... I guess... for whatever reason... he started watching Celebrity Apprentice. ?!?!?!?! What?! He watched that night's episode... and enjoyed it SO much that he watched the previous episodes from the season on our OnDemand feature. ?!?!?!?! What?! So... I get home from Cali... and he explains to me how bored he was w/o me (aw) and then confesses that he's into CA...and that he set our DVR to record it. Now... I'm not gunna lie. I didn't believe him. What?!

Then...the following week... we had just put the kids down... and I'm looking to see what's on DVR. Guess what was there. Celebrity Apprentice. What?!?! I totally judged him! LOL! So. I reluctantly sat there and watched the 2 hour program with him. And. Can I just tell you... that although I do not care for Mr. Trump and his combover hair, his nasty spray tan (um, you are rich sir... there is NO reason they can't spray tan your eye area too), his pouty lips, or his annoying voice... I am TOTALLY hooked!!! BUAHAHA! I mean. It's reality television mixed in with CELEBRITIES!!!! And those who know me... know I'm ALL about celebrity gossip!!!! Oh my word. It is comedy... COMEDY!

One of our favorite contestants is Gary Busey. He crazy. No... for real. He crazy. LOL But it's awesome and hilarious. One of the things GB is known for... his acronyms. He has them for random words... and will randomly (but VERY seriously) explain them to people all the time! Here are some of his insights:

Relationship - Really Exciting Love Affair Till It's Over, Now Sobriety Hangs In Peril
Sober - Son Of a Bitch Everything's Real
Lucky - Living Under Correct Knowledge Yearly
Now - No Other Way
Romance - Relying On Magnificent And Necessary Compatible Energy
Fear - False Evidence Appearing Real
Light - Living In God's Heavenly Thoughts
Failing - Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth
Fun- Finally Understanding Nothing

The guy is a trip... and I will be sad if and when he gets "fired"!!!! LOL!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best part was when meatloaf went off on him and he just stood their blankly and then spelled out Forgiveness to him later in acronyms! BAHAHA we LOVE CA!

~Amber & Jeremiah~