March
Oh my my... So.behind. March was a busy busy month! We did a TON of fun stuff!!!
*DISNEYLAND! Wootwoot! Jude and I had the pleasure of going to DLand w/ Jaime and Zoe! Derrick and Emme stayed home...and it was SO weird not going to DLo!!! (We've literally gone to Disneyland together a zillion times since we were 18!!!) I loved being able to spend so much time with my boy and it was awesome going w/ my BFF! Jude and Zoe did great on the ride there... although- Mr. Jdub kept bugging Zoe and Jaime and I decided the seats must have been WAY too close together!!! :) We went to the park late that night that we arrived and then all day the next day and then also in the morning on the last day! It was a ton of fun...but it was CRAZY busy! Like...can't even go to all the "lands" busy... like...can't maneuver the freakin' stroller around the crowds busy... like...I'm about to punch someone busy! Going during Spring Break=Fail! We had a blast, but I think it woulda been MUCH more enjoyable w/o the millions of people there too!
Top 10 Roadtrip Moments:
10. Being Wheelchair accessible
9. Jude being "scared" of everything!!!
8. Jude wanting to ride certain rides: Carousel and Trains
7. Pretending my arms weren't going to FALL OFF pushing Jude and Zoe in the stroller!
6. The missing ice machine and making BFFs w/ other hotel guests!
5. Watching Jaime and Zoe experience new parts of Disney- Tower of Terror, Aladdin Show, TS Midway Mania
4. "Catching da Zuuuuurrrr" Haha!
3. Meeting up w/ Amy- and Jude passing out at lunch!
2. Character Breakfast Fail. I mean... I knew Jude was afraid of the characters... I guess I underestimated HOW scared he was! LOL!
1. Road trippin' it w/ my favorite boy and my BFF!





*Train Park: So when we got back from Disneyland...Jude kept saying he wanted to go ride the Alien Ride (TS Mania)...and that he wanted to ride the trains... so Derrick and I packed up a little picnic and took the kids to the train park in Scottsdale. It was a lot of fun... Jude REALLY had a blast... and the weather wasn't quite horrid, yet! :) We actually had to drag a kicking and screaming Jude to the car!!! Homeslice did NOT want to leave!!!



*Zoo: Derrick was awesome to take a 1/2 day at the end of March...and accompany Jude, Emme and I to the Zoo. We were meeting up w/ my SILs and their kids...and I just really didn't think I could handle both of the kids on my own! I was SURE glad he came...b/c I forgot how hilly the Phx Zoo is...and how HEAVY Jude can be in the double stroller!!! Not to mention that Niki and Tori were walking WAY fast! LOL! It was a stupid hot day... I mean... really? It had been nice and breezy and cool just a few days earlier...but we went on a day that the sun was not relenting! The kids had a lot of fun though- yelling at the monkeys, seeing the sleeping koalas, feeding the giraffe, and watching all the other crazy animals lay around in the heat! After a nice quick lunch...we left for home- where my kids passed out in the car and then tried to boycott their naps when we got home! (Mom won!)







4.30.2011
...catching up- March...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment