5.03.2011

...BabyLogan 3.0...

Unfortunately...there was someone who is a FB friend that was posting bogus- and mean- guesses... so the game has been taken down. I have created a new game. If you would like the link, please comment me w/ your email address and I will send it to you.

1 comments:

Carol said...

Kim - We've never met, but I am a fan of your husband's at church. I originally attended PVC, but now attend CCV - Surprise. I'm friends of Brian and Vicki Wuerfel. You can learn more about me at carol-az.blogspot.com. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures along the edge of the blog vs the body of the blog. There are pictures of me and my boys in earlier posts. Just wanted to say hi and that I am also following the "Our Response" blog of Derrick. I love the postings you guys make and wish you well in your soon delivery of the 3rd child of your family.