5.07.2011

Daily Funnies

So... I've got to say... I absolutely love this stage that we're in! Emme is learning and growing so much... and Jude cracks me up on a daily basis! He is talking alot more, although there are still many times that momma is the ONLY person that understands what he's saying!!! LOL. Jude turns 3 tomorrow... and I'm going to research speech therapy for him... just for some added help... but I have seen a TON of improvement in him the last couple of months! It's really fun times when your child finally gets to the place where they can communicate with you! I mean... for starters- a lot of the tantrums and whining stops b/c you're finally able to understand their wants and needs... but also b/c it's just comedy to hear the things that come out of their mouths!!!

Some of the daily funnies we hear from Jude are:

"Emme! No Sir!"
"You wanna peet (piece) of me?!"
"Jude, do you need to go peepee?" -"No...I mean, yeah!"
"Jude, who is this singing?" -"Warfare" (when listening to John Mayer)
"Jude go nienight then go Papa/Hanni's house! Oh yea!"
"Jude go nienight in Jude's bed... mom and dad go nienight in mom's bed" (it's his OCD phrase- he says it EVERY night as we are shutting his door for bed)
"Mom fix the choochoo train crack (track)"
"I wanna grive (drive)..."
"Daddy go work play guitar?"
"Daddy go get food?"
"No, Jude's too ti-yed (tired)" (when asked to do or eat or say ANYthing he doesn't want to do)
***for example***
"Jude, go down the slide!" -"No, Jude too ti-yed... Jude ti-yed slide!"
"I wanna _______, too" (I'm loving that he knows how to use "too"... "Jude wanna grink (drink) that too" or "Jude wanna watch tv too")
"Sun awake, momma?" (he is obsessed with day and night...he especially asks this as the sun is just setting and it's half day/half night)
"I afraid of the baby bug! At Papa/Hanni's house!" (he calls ALL bugs babybugs... and they are ALWAYS at Papa/Hanni's house b/c one day a bug flew on his arm when he was playing and apparently he FLIPPED out... so sorry I missed it!)

He knows that Deh-yeck (Derrick) or DYo (DLo) is daddy... and that Keeeh (Kim) is mommy... LOL... and anytime I call out for DLo!... he always has to yell it out too... DYO!

and anytime I'm on the phone...he tries to guess who I'm talking to...
"You talk daddy, momma?" "You talk Hanni?" (which he ALWAYS knows if I'm speaking in Korean) "You talk Jayjay (Jaime)?" (and this is usually followed by- "I wanna SEE Jayjay and YeaYea (Zoe)!")

He's just so sweet...and hilarious!


Emme is talking a TON more than Jude did at 15months... she is obsessed with saying:
*shoes (especially if I'm changing her into her clothes for the day- Come on mom! Let's go somewhere!)
*bark bark bark
*that! or this? (which I love b/c Jude said this alot too)
*more?!
*all done
*hiiiiiiiiiiiiYA!
*Maaaaaaaama! (she used to only say Dada, and NOT momma... but now mom and dad are both momma! which is sweet and funny when DLo comes home and she excitedly toddles over to him yelling Maaaaaaaama! (the Maaa is always drawn out w/ a short ma at the end... so cute!)

and she communicates really well by nodding or shaking her head if we ask her yes/no questions! Love it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow they are both growing so fast!