5.25.2012

Blog Update Blitz

Okay.  Let's just be real here.  I have SUPER tons of guilt about not keeping up with my blog.  Not b/c I know all my millions of faithful readers are bummed to be missing out on all the wonderful things that are floating around in my head... but b/c the whole point of my blog was for me to write out my children's history... and I'm missing several months of fun memories.  Thus the life of a momma of 3 kids 4 and under!  Which... I COULD have said 3 kids 3 and under- except my baby boy just had a birthday!  ::WAHHHH!!!!::

I'm going to try to be better at blogging... I know I've said that before... but I've GOT to make it a priority.  I have so much regret that I have not documented all of Kate's milestones.   I hate it!  Ugh.  So here goes!  My Jan-now blitz updates:


2012!!!!

JANUARY

Miss Kate is SEVEN months old!!!


Miss Emme turned 2 years old this month!

All the party goodies!

The Birthday Girl and all her Birthday glory!  :)






































* Kate turned 7months old the same day that Emme turned 2!
* Emme had a HUGE Minnie Mouse themed party that just about wore me out of parties for.life. !!!
* Emme is talking so much... and is such a sweet, loving, sassy, and SMART little girl!
 * Went to Civil Wars concert
*  and my very first Jury Duty Summons!  Haha!

February
Emme's ready for her 2nd Daddy/Daughter Dance

Poor little girl was so sick...but we didn't realize it!

Ready for her date!

Baby Kate is 8months old!
   

















































































March

I told you that I was going to blitz through this... partially b/c... I don't really remember alot... and partially b/c... there wasn't a whole lot!  :D
Ok- so this is random... but it hailed like CRAZY... and looked SO much like snow.  It was a FB uploaders dream!

9 months already... time is going too quickly!

We spent an afternoon at the Children's Museum... SUCH a fun place...

We haven't been here since Emme was only a WEE little baby!

Mommy went on her first vacation away from home... SEATTLE!  I had SUCH a fun time visiting the Conners with Jaime.... the three of us gals had a blast getting drenched, sightseeing, buying rain boots... and just being together!

I seriously cannot wait to visit again!  (although- if Vi and Daniel could just move back home... that would be great too!  ;) )
































































April
Mommy got brave and took the kids to the zoo ALL BY HERSELF!  They did so great and had a lot of fun.... we were dirty and tired by the end... and mommy barely took any pictures, but Jude had fun taking pictures of the penguins with mommy's phone!

I love Easter time.  I love dressing my kids up, but not too froophy... I love getting their baskets ready... and I love teaching them about the loving sacrifice that Christ gave us.

We always miss out on hanging out with Daddy during the day... but the kids and I sure had fun at Papa/Hanni's house!

Fifth Annual Logan Family Picnic!

Wouldn't be an Easter picnic w/o bubbles and CORNHOLE!
I rented a lens and decided to test it out on the kids before having to take it back... as you can tell... they weren't really into it!  :)

0 comments: