6.19.2013

...my sweet baby girl...

It's pretty unbelievable to know that my youngest baby girl is 2years old today.  I have a mixture of sadness and happiness... with all my children growing older... but especially so with Kate.  How can it be?  It seems like only yesterday that this 9lb 2oz bundle of dimples and a full head of dark hair entered into our lives.

As hard as I feel like I'm taking it... Jude is taking it just as hard!  Haha!  Over the course of the past couple of weeks... there have been numerous times that Jude has expressed how he did NOT think we should celebrate Kate's birthday because then she wouldn't be a baby anymore!  He says- "Mom... I don't want Kate to grow up!  She needs to stay a baby!"  ::tear::  I know, son... I know.

But... Baby Kate is indeed growing up... and she is just the most gorgeously hilarious little monster that you have ever seen.  She talks so much...some of my favorite things she says are:
*  Oh, sure!
*  Showwy, momma, showwy!  (sorry)
*  Oh!  I know... I an idea!
*  Alwhite...
*  Don't wowwy!  (worry)
*  I wann tiss!  (kiss)

As a matter of fact... all her 'c/k' sounds are replaced with the 't' sound...and it's just awesome!  "Pint" (pink)... "stayerd" (scared)... and she says "Thank you" all the time.  It's the sweetest.

Kate copies everything her brother and sister do... whether it's her infamous "I'm maaaaaahhhh!" and fish lip/pouty face... or her running and yelling that "Hanni" is here!  She really is just the cutest stinking thing!  And even though her "Leame lone!" (Leave me alone!) and "Gowayyyyy!"s are sometimes frustrating... her lil pout is hard not to giggle at! 


Katie-
I am constantly amazed by how much joy you bring to our family... I can't even begin to tell you how much I love being your mommy.  Your little smile brightens up my life.  Thank you for being such a sweet, smart and caring little girl.  I love your funny little personality... you are the perfect ending to our lil family!  Love you, bebe!