I'm so ashamed at how out of order these posts are! LOL... Jude's bday... followed by something that happened months ago...and then earlier this year! Oh my!
This is one of my most favorite holidays! I completely enjoy getting the kids baskets together... filling them with random things that I think they would have fun with... I love spending the mornings with my family... and then the afternoons with Derrick's.
![]() |
| She had this chocolate bunny opened and in her mouth before I had any idea what was going on! |
![]() |
| Cutest Bunny Ever |
![]() |
| Dying Eggs- it sounds more fun than it is! |
![]() |
| My lil flower... |
![]() |
| Sibling Love |
![]() |
| #1- Where's the Egg??? |
![]() |
| #2- I don't see it? |
![]() |
| #3- Jude found it! |
![]() |
| #4- Emme is NOT okay with this turn of events! |














0 comments:
Post a Comment