Oh my word... So I'm still trying to catch up... I have such good intentions of blogging, but as you can imagine- being a momma to three kiddos can zap the minutes away! :)
February
Every year our church holds a Dad/Daughter Dance. It is such a wonderful tradition that Emme has gotten to participate in for the past 3 years... and this year was Kate's first time! I swear it is much more of an event for momma than it is for the girls! But I absolutely love the whole idea and I LIVE for traditions! <3 p="">
This year was especially fun for Emme... She has been looking forward to "da dau-duh dance" since last year! I even made sure that Derrick had gotten her a corsage...
Derrick said that Emme had a great time. She was a little overwhelmed by the amount of people... but had a good time... EXCEPT... for when she saw a little baby (10months maybe) wearing a tiara. And that's when Em had a melt down... b/c where is MY tiara?! I'm a princess but I don't have a tiara!!! Oh my word! Um... yes. Derrick said she had to take her outside to calm down bc she was DISTRAUGHT! Haha... as a matter of fact... it was the ONLY thing she said to me about the dance... "Mommy... you didn't get me a tiara!" O___o And... months later... she STILL reminds me that I need to have a tiara ready for next year! ::smh:: Diva much?! ;)
Kate enjoyed her time with her dad as well. But... still being young, it didn't make as much of an impact as it did with Em. I'm sure next year will be awesome for her!
![]() |
| My little beauty... |
![]() |
| Such a ham! |
![]() |
| My man! |
![]() |
| So excited for her first corsage! |
![]() |
| No.Paparazzi. |
![]() |
| Melt your heart cuteness right here! |
![]() |
| Love this girl... |
![]() |
| LOVE |














0 comments:
Post a Comment