8.23.2009

...Dear 2.0...

I feel so bad that I haven't blogged about you much. I mean...I guess I didn't blog about Jude either when he was...still cooking...but I have alot of guilt that my focus and attention is not on you...like it was when I was pregnant w/ your brother. Soooo...here's a lil letter to you...

Mommy is 18.5 weeks right now. I've been feeling your lil movements here and there. You especially don't like it when mommy lays on her belly, but sometimes that's the most comfortable position for me! :) You are just the cutest little alien baby...we got to see "pictures" of you on Wednesday. I think you're going to look similar to your brother- at least, your face is shaped much the same!

Mommy is excited to meet you. I will admit that it's taken me quite sometime to get used to the idea that you are living in my belly right now! (Which...btw...can you ease off on the weight gain please?! You can give me heartburn if you want to supplement the added pounds- that's what your brother did!) It's been a couple of weeks since mommy has felt yucky...and I thank you for being patient w/ me as I was VERY cranky during that time!

You have a really awesome big brother. His name is Jude. He's very big and tall...and he's very sweet and loves babies. He doesn't really understand that you're going to be joining us in our family...but I know he'll be excited and take care of you! You have an awesome daddy, too. He loves you very much and is just as thrilled to meet you as I am! You also have lots of friends already! Some of them are in their mommy's bellies too!!! You're pretty lucky- mommy wishes she had that many friends when she was a baby! :D

I hope you know how much we love you. We really cannot wait to smoosh on you! Have fun in momma's belly for a lil while longer! I'll see you soon!

Love,
Mommy



Dear Lord,
Thank You for giving me the opportunity to raise another child. I'm excited and I'm nervous and I'm anxious. ...but...I know that You will give me the strength I need when I'm exhausted...the patience to raise two lil bebes. I pray that You will continue to grow this baby in my womb to be healthy and strong....Thank You...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*snif snif* Your awesome Kim!