8.26.2009

...overflow...

My heart has been so full lately...I love it! I'm so in love with my boys that I just can't stand it! This morning, Jude was sitting on my lap watching Elmo's World on SStreet...and was just holding my hand...oh...smooshie lover! Melted my heart!

He's growing up so fast...I was looking through a few pictures that I have saved on my computer of him when he was a lil guy...and he just looks SO big now- more like a little boy than a lil smoosh! ::sigh::

Lately he:
* will point out people in pictures- "where's grandpa?" "where's halmoni?"
* answers questions w/ a nod or shake
* reads CONSTANTLY...I mean...really- why do I bother having his toys out at all? The best part is...he knows when the book is right side up or not...and it is NEVER upside down! :)
* raids the pantry- he especially likes playing w/ the parmesan cheese and the cookie sprinkles... * points to himself and says "JUUUUUUUUUWWWW" ...I think I already mentioned that once though...
* turns off all the light switches...it's uber annoying...but perhaps it's why we saved $45 on our APS bill last month??? Hmmmm...
* LOVES brushing his teeth...steals MY toothbrush...and throws LIVING fits if I take it away...
* turns on and off all the electronics- and knows what remote goes to what- which he's known for a while...
* sits on my lap- which I LOVE...he scoots his cute lil tooshie back until he's juuuuust close enough to plop down!
* knows where the water dispenser is- and what it's for... Riley ran out of water on Monday- and Jude grabbed her sippy, walked over to the dispenser, tapped the cup to the dispenser, then raised the cup to me saying "dubba baaa?" And when I said- "Does RiRi need more water?" Jude shook his head and said "DA!"
* says "KYOU!" after I give him something... (thank you)...but sometimes I have to prompt him...
* plays in his crib for LONG periods of time w/0 fussin...so mommy can get a few last minute things done!
* pretends to eat from his bowl after he finishes "cooking"...and feeds DLo and I too...
* talks on the phone to my parents for 10-15mins at a time!!!
* blows bubbles on OUR bellies...
* can show you where his belly button is...

I dunno...I know all parents think their kid is smart...but I'm certain my kid is a genius! :)

0 comments: