...hi, my name is kim...and i'm a farmtownaholic.
Oh. My. Goodness. It's so sad! I'm obsessed w/ harvesting darn grapes and cabbage and getting a farm house and bigger land and trees and the sheep won't stay in his fence and and and....
No joke. I need intervention! It's pa. the. tic. PATHETIC.
Anywho. Let's see....anything else I need to get off my chest????
*How is it that I can throw up twice a day for 2.5months...and STILL gain the most weight in a month w/ this bebe than w/ Jude- when I rarely threw up w/ him?!
*Who turned the thermostat up in AZ to make it no where near fall or "backtoschool" season?! I mean...I love the summer...and I'd rather be on the hot side than cold side....but...wow- this is ridiculous! My gf Leslie and I usually bust out w/ our fall decor the first week or so in Sept...but I think we may just skip it all together this year b/c it doesn't feel like it will cool down in time to even PRETEND we have a fall here!
*Ever have someone come into your life...only to find out they are a MAJOR loser...and you cut them out of your life...but they still have ways of creeping in... or those who don't necessarily creep into YOUR life...but into the lives of other people you care about...but you can't tell them- hey "soandso" is a weenie and I can't stand them...b/c 1. it's not nice...and 2. Jesus still loves them and 3. maybe they're not such a loser to the other people? Yeah. I struggle w/ that.
*I love french fries. So. Much.
Ohhhkay. I guess that last one was a random "confession"....I'd better go get lunch cuz appppaaaaarrently I'm starving! ;)
8.06.2009
...confessions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You are too funny...I have missed your blogs, um...I have to confess to being an iphone-aholic... Anyways, wanted to tell you I saw a JUMBO sized board book of Skippyjon Jones at Borders yesterday. I totally thought of you and how much Jude likes the book. It was by the bargin books, kind of close to the cafe area...not in the kids section. We went there to storytime (boring...first time and probably last time!) Might try B&N Storytime on Tuesday at 10:30? Want to come?
YES!! You are still alive and know how to type...I was beginning to get a bit anxious -- I am not fibbing!
1. I hope that mysterious friend is not me!
2. french fries ROCK!
3. I am amazed that you are so addicted to Farmtown because veggies are NOT on your list of FAV foods?
Love you!
Here is my confession, I am also addicted to Farmtown, Jeremy laughs at me but oh well and I completely understand your confession about the major loser, I struggle with that also.
I love French Fries, too! And I'm addicted to Farmtown. And your blogs always make me smile and I love that about you.
Post a Comment