9.27.2009

...the judeman...

Okay- So...although I just wrote a 50page blogpost (see below)...I wanted to write another one to brag about Jude!

Oh. My. Word. I stare at him sometimes as he's playing...and it just tickles me that he's this KID now...there's barely a trace of baby left in him...and it TOTALLY breaks my heart! ::sigh::

Okay...let's see- what's been goin on w/ the Jman besides the flu?!
*...got his first haircut w/ Jessica












*...loves putting on mommy and daddy's clothing- it's pretty hilarious b/c most of the time- he wears the clothes like a cape...but every once in a while, he will get it over his head!












*...says "lay-la" ...ever since he's been able to roll- I always say- "oh, see you later!" whenever Jude leaves the area...and now- he'll wave at us and say "lay-la!"
*...says his own version of "bless you" whenever one of us sneezes- haha...we're not sure exactly what he's saying...but he always says something after we sneeze
*...says "twoooooo" ...whenever we count- "ooooonnne...twoooooo....threeeeeee", Jude usually says the "two" part for us- and it. is. stinkin'. adorable!
*...yells for "Papaaaaaaa" around the house (that's my dad)
*...knocks on the front door, looks at me, and says, "Dada?!"
*...says "that?" and points to things he wants...the "that???"'s get increasingly more high pitched the more he wants it...and the more we don't give it to him! haha
*...shakes his head to tell us "no" now...
*...says "uh ooooh" whenever he drops something
*...hits things that we tell him he cannot have/do
*...puckers his lips to kiss now- which...has GOT to be the cutest thing ever to see those suckers coming at your face!
*...pats your back to "give you love" when he hugs you
*...cleans up his trucks!!!! well- he dumps them out and usually puts them back w/o me prompting him! YES!
*...sits on random things- like the bucket w/ his trucks- it's pretty comical!*...swiffers like a champ! I even took one of the bars out to make it "Jude sized"- and he will randomly swiffer the tile (and carpet) all day!
*...says "vrrrroooom" when playing w/ his trucks
*...stirs his pretend food in the bowl- and takes pretend bites- and shares with us!


Oy! That's a long list! But since I don't do the monthly updates anymore...there's been alot! :) Derrick and I still can't get over how fun and adorable he is. He truely brings us such great joy. It's hard to believe that 17months have already gone by... we're just hoping to soak him in as much as possible right now until 2.0 arrives! Can't wait to see Jude the big bro in action! I'm sure he'll be a sweetheart! :) ::sigh::

0 comments: