We went to the Dr. on Wednesday for another ultrasound and checkup. Last month, we had an u/s but they couldn't get all the measurements...whatever- bonus for us! :) Everything looked good, according to the Doctor... we have a healthy lil... baby! No- we didn't find out! Just got a lil less than 1/2 way to go...we can wait! :) Here's a snapshot of our lovebucket #2.... for those of you who can't see it... you're looking at the baby's belly and face...and you can also see his/her arm/hand up by the head! :) What a cutie! 2.0's profile reminds me alot of Jude's when we had his u/s... big head...narrow face w/ his eyes/nose/mouth squashed close together! :) I can't wait to meet our new loverloo! :)
9.18.2009
...lovebucket2.0...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Whew! Thank you for the detailed description of what I was supposed to be looking at in the pic! I was all kinds of excited to figure out what I was looking at in the pic! Can't wait to see 2.0!
hahaha! i figured you'd have a tough time seeing it! did you eventually figure it out? :) (miss u!)
oh- ps- does eddie have any predictions yet???
Post a Comment