Potty training hasn't officially started with Emme... but we have definitely begun the "pre-process" of potty training...and it helps that she watches Jude like a hawk and mimics most EVERYTHING he does. So... it doesn't really come as a shocker that homegirl goes "poop" on the potty several times a week. I've only gotten her to "peepee" once...but I honestly don't mind her peeing in her diaper...and appreciate that she prefers to poop on the potty! She even tells me when she has to go... which Jude (after a YEAR of potty training) has juuuuust started doing! Oy!
Miss Diva has been LOVING her babydoll lately. Emme is so precious carrying her around and pretending that it's crying (while bouncing and shhhh'ing it!). She even puts the baby in Kate's swing when Kate is not in it- and swings it- like a maniac- all while yelling "HIIIIIGHAHHHHH!" (higher) like her Hanni does on the outdoor swingset! It's pretty funny- and thankfully she doesn't do that to Kate!!!
The other day, while Jude was at school and Kate was napping, I decided to get on the computer for a bit while Emme played. She was carrying around her baby doll... and she kept saying "peepee!" ...The next thing I know- I look over... and from the computer room- see Miss Emme trying to take her baby doll to the bathroom! Oh.My.Word. I go over to her... and see that she's gotten the little potty seat and put it on the lid (I make sure Jude closes it b/c Emme hasn't figured out that she can open it yet! Thank goodness!) and has set her baby on it... she's telling the baby to pee and even has one of Jude's flushable wipes ready! I'm telling you... the girl is a hoot!
8.16.2011
...potty...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I ♥ the baby on the toilet seat pic!
I love the look on her face... "What?! I'm not doing anything wrong!"
That is too cute. :)
Have I mentioned how much I <3 that girl...????
Post a Comment