Well. It's happening again. Time seems to be speeding up and my lil baby is two months old! Already... I know! It's really quite unbelievable that my youngest child is already 2 months old... Nuts.

Miss Kate has just captured my heart. She is such a sweet baby. I don't know what I did to get so lucky as to have three really easy babies. Kate is a joy- she loves snuggling and ALWAYS has a huge smile for me in the mornings! She only wakes up once at night...but falls right asleep to "theboob"... She's def. going to be spoiled by her momma b/c I'm holding on to every SECOND of her baby-ness! ::sigh::
I absolutely love:
* when she sucks her thumb
* her dimples
* that she hates having a dirty diaper (the other 2 kids did NOT care!)
* that she loves her momma
* her sweet noises
* her HUGE eyes
* her dark hair
* her button nose
* when she stretches and sticks her legs straight out
Kate-
Please stop growing! Momma can't handle how big you're getting... already you're starting to learn and grow and it breaks momma's heart that you're getting so big so fast... I love you, sweet lil girl... you bring us so much joy...and our family would not have been complete without you...
-Momma
8.19.2011
...two...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment