10.10.2009

...The Children's Museum...

Oh my! I am going to be so depressed next week when my friends are all back to work! Who will Jude and I play with?!

I had a nice time at the Children's Museum w/ all my girlfriends and their kids. The last time I took Jude, he had just turned 1...and he wasn't walking yet...and just really didn't "get it". I think it'll be more fun with him when he's a wee little bit older...but we were still able to have a good time- for the most part!

Jude did a pretty good job...He'd gone the entire week w/ only a nap a day...leaving the house right around the time he'd take his first nap! This particular day...you could tell he was just DONE during lunch time...and sure enough- he passed out shortly after- in the stroller- which NEVER happens!

I can't wait for my friends to have their next "break"...it will probably be my last "outing" until after 2.0 arrives and I get situated w/ life being a mommy to TWO loverloos! Oh my! :) I def. want to take Jude again...w/ daddy this time...it's just so fun to see him growing up...and discovering new things! How did I get to be so blessed???

Here are some pix of our adventurous and exhausting day:

1 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

1. Leslie's kiddos are BIG and GROWN!

2. Jude is MY boy! I like how he still smiles for pics! Elijah is mad at me in half the pics I put online! Oh well!