Oh. My. Word. We had SO much fun today at Schnepf Farms. It was a LOOOOONG drive...but it was worth it to spend a couple of hours frolicking on the farm with my two favorite boys. I took about 5 gazillion pictures and they are all so cute! :) I was SUPER proud of myself b/c I usually take my camera, but only snap a few here and there... Anywho...here's all the fun we had:
*Jude LOVED tossing the lil pumpkins around like a ball!
*He got his first face painting done- and did SUCH a good job holding still- but it helped that the painting dood was SUPER fast!
*Watched Derrick almost get eaten by some random scary dwarf goat looking thing! It was in it's cage, but it made this hilarious noise and started licking the cage by Derrick's fingers! It was awesome! (This goat thing seriously looked like it belonged in The Shire- like a hobbit goat!
*Got to watch Jude pet some reaaaalllllly stinky goats! I thought he'd be afraid of them, but he TOTALLY loved it! I didn't go in...b/c honestly- I am a little afraid of them! LOL
*Jude and Daddy rode a ride together- not gunna lie- they were the cutest! Jude kept trying to wave at me when he'd hear me call his name...but of course, he couldn't see me before they were turning again! I loved it!
*Catapulted some tennis balls towards some cardboard bullseye thing...we weren't so good! LOL And...the best was that the lil boy who went after us...TOTALLY hit the target the first time! ::shame!::
*Rode on a carousel that I swear had to have been made by Uncle Jeb or something...it was quite frightening...and I wasn't convinced that it was going to stay in one piece!
*Bought a cute lil pumpkin and a delicious caramel apple pie! MMMmmmm...
*Had a nice drive to and from Queen Creek...where I allllllmost finished reading Catching Fire out loud to Derrick...
I absolutely love Fridays...it's so great having family time...whether we sit around and do NOTHING...or trek across AZ to pick a pumpkin...spending time w/ my boys is just the best! :)

















10.23.2009
...pumpkin patch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
a few things:
1. Eddie said DLo looks like a Beatle member
2. Eddie said he can't believe Jude is getting sooo big!
3. I am not going to lie.....I had to actually take more than a glance at the picture w/ Jude's face sticking out of the pumpkin...I know Mom and Dad are tall, but I couldn't see DLo for a second there and I knew Jude was not THAT big just yet!
4. miss you tons!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Jude just looks elated!
You are so awesome with pictures! I wish I had half your talent for taking such cute pics of my kids.
Post a Comment