I am so blessed. I always prayed that God would send me a husband with a big family...but...I never thought that He would bless me with such a GREAT family (I know...my nose is getting a lil brown!) But...in all honesty- I sincerely love them all.
Recently...when Jude had the flu...my sisterinlaw Niki offered to bring us dinners...and my mother/fatherinlaw came over to love on Jude and give Derrick and I a much needed break. And then Derrick's sister Tori and Kevin watched Jude for an ENTIRE day (the first time I've EVER done that!) so that I could get some rest- as I caught a cold and was just EXHAUSTED! My motherinlaw also came over to watch Jude for me- since Derrick was going to be at rehearsal or recording or something... I'm just overwhelmed with how thankful I am for such a loving-closeknit family.
10.22.2009
...family...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment