October Break.... I've been waiting for my girlfriends to finally be on break for a long long time! The summer was a bust for Jude and I...b/c I was so so so sick (from 2.0) and did NOT feel like moving! But, alas, they are finally on break...so our first excursion was... The Phoenix Zoo!
I haven't taken Jude to the zoo yet...figured he was still too little to "get it"...which...he still didn't really get into it as much as the rest of the kids...but I think we had a good time! Mostly- it's nice to get out and about w/ my favorite boy and favorite gals and their kiddos!
Our favorite part of the trip was...the elephants....I only say that b/c it was the only thing Jude acknowledged! He pointed and said "that?!"- which means he wants it...or wants to go to it! There was a brief moment that Jude melted down after that...which was literally 5 mins after we got to the zoo...and I just KNEW I was going to have to call someone to pick us up! Luckily...I figured out that Jude's shoes musta been hurting his feet- b/c as soon as I took them off, he was better! (Praise. The. Lord!) I saw a lot of pregnant people there- people even further along that me...and with 15 trillion kids... wow...that's a dedicated mom right there...b/c I was getting worn OUT and there were areas of my body that felt like they were going to explode! ;)
We had a nice lunch together- where Jude was an AMAZING lil guy and sat on my lap and ate his entire lunch and watched all the kids play for a good hour (give or take)...and then we came home. Jude passed out 5 mins into the movie that was playing in the van...and luckily stayed asleep once we got home! ...Which means that mama got some rest too!
Here are some pix (mostly taken by Jaime) of our fun day:
10.07.2009
...zoo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment