2.08.2010

...blessed...

Oh my word. I have literally sat down to blog like everyday...but then I realize there are a zillion other things that I need to do...or it's all of a sudden time to feed Emme...or Jude takes a 2 second nap! So. Here's a REAL quick update on the Logan's:

Derrick- went back to work last week...was so excited to get back to the grind...has been an incredible help...and a fabulous dad...

Kim- is maintaining...it's been tough not having DLo around 24/7...can't believe I have 2 kids...trying to have patience with my children when I am so sleep deprived...loving life...waiting for things to get a little easier...

Jude- loves his baby sister...so helpful...testing us and is getting closer to those terrible twos...has a fever right now...doing better in the bigboybed...growing up too fast...

Emme- is a great sleeper...very high maintenance when she's awake though...beautiful...

3 comments:

Jaime said...

LOVE the new pictures....

The Breaux Family said...

Glad to see you in the new pics! Note to Jaime: Is there such a thing as 'Terrible Eights"? Just wondering!!!

The Hodges Family said...

I loved your updates, kim!! Thinking of you as the adjustment to two continues!