#30- Paint 2.0's room
EEEP! I did it! And...I did it mostly when I had both kids home by myself! (What was I thinking?! Whatever, it's done!)
So...After months and months of saying that I would NOT do pink if I had a girl...what did my room end up being?! I loved the bedding- it was one of 3 I had picked out, and it was by FAR the pinkest of them all... Originally, I thought I could pull one of the colors from the dots on the bumper to paint the walls...but when it was all said and done...pink was the best color. So...I took both kids out on my first excursion- to ACE hardware to buy paint. Good thing Emme was sleeping in the carseat...and Jude was entertained by the chicks that ACE had for sale (chicks?! at a hardware store?!) Anywho. I started painting the next day...during Jude's nap...and the following day...when Jude was awake- he was SO good to stay out of my way- and he enjoyed playing w/ his sisters stuff!
The walls are mostly beige with the one wall being pink....and there is a darker pink stripe on two of the walls. It was fairly easy to paint- and although it took me 2 days...it seemed to be easier and quicker than when I painted Jude's room...and it was all one color! Hmmmm. I'll post pictures of the room when it is toooootally done!
2.17.2010
#30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
yay good job!
Post a Comment