Okay...So the room is practically done! I have to buy some holdbacks for the curtains and the gallery wrap to go above her crib...and I have a spot of touch up paint to do and then we're finished! :) Here's what her room looks like:
(This is the view from the door)
(Her closet is along this wall too!)
(Here's her crib again- I'm going to get a wrap of her in the tutu and hang it on the pink wall)





4 comments:
um...this is the most adorable little girls room, EVER. I LOVE IT!
You are a natural decorator....when we move back to America, can I fly you out to decorate our home???
Jess- Haha- thanks!!! It turned out better than I thought...but it's SO pink! Ha!
Love- What do you mean fly you out? You're not going to live in AZ? ;) Of COURSE I'll fly out...but only to see you!!!!
It is amazing!
Post a Comment