2.26.2010

...goodbye...

Well...this is it...my last few hours to be "in my 20s"...tomorrow will start a new decade in life for me...and I've got to admit...I'm kinda excited! I'm looking forward to watching my children grow...seeing the type of pre-teens they will become...I'm looking forward to growing older w/ DLo...seeing where God will lead us...

...but...I've had a good run in my 20's...I'll never forget:

* my first breakup...
* my first car accident...
* graduating from ASU...
* my first real job interview...
* my first "real" job...
* getting engaged...
* filtering out friendships...and discovering friendships that will last a lifetime...
* my first house...
* getting married...
* "trying"...
* vacations vacations vacations with my best friend...
* getting fat ::sigh::... ;)
* DLo's siblings getting hitched...
* PVC...and the story of the guitar...
* Aryanna...
* Daisy...
* buying my first car...and calling my dad a zillion times b/c I was nervous (and didn't trust DLo's judgement...sorry DLo)
* buying my second car...
* sacrificial giving- and God's blessings...
* sacrificial LIVING- and God's blessings...
* 2 lines...
* annual passes to DLand...
* Jude William...
* watching my parents become grandparents...
* Emme Ann...

It's been a good time... :) Bring it on 30s!

0 comments: