Oh my word...life has gotten so much more hectic...and fun!
Mr. Jude is going to be turning two here in a few weeks. I.can.not.believe.it! Here I am trying to blog and look up ideas for his "Elmo" themed party! What in the world!!! :D
Jude has been the ultimate big brother. It is so super sweet to watch him interact with his baby sister. Whether it's saying "HEEEEEEEEYANNNNAAAA!" at the top of his lungs ::translation- Hey Emme!::, calling her "Enne", or giving her kisses (without being asked to)- the boy is just such a lover and melts my heart!
Recently...Jude's been biting himself. I think he finds the the sensation fascinating...but it's not a habit I'd like for him to get into...so...whenever I see him biting his fingers or his hand, I always say "No no- that hurts!"... Well...Miss Emme is right around the age where she's discovering HER hands- and usually that means they end up in her mouth. And Jude is always telling her "No no!" and pulling her hands out of her mouth! It's so sweet! Sometimes it's a firm "no"...sometimes a compassionate "no"...and other times it's a "NOOOOOO!" (not a yell...but draaaaaawn out)...homeboy cracks me up! Jude's learned how to put the bink in Emme's mouth too...so sometimes he'll tell her "no" followed by shoving the binkie in her mouth! HAHAHA!
I was always worried about having another child...worried how my feelings towards the second baby would be...worried that my first would feel neglected...I can honestly say...it has been so incredible being a mommy to two...I'm blessed to be Jude and Emme's momma!
4.12.2010
...big helper...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment