My baby girl is THREE months old! I know...I can't believe it either!!! Life is so full of joyful moments these days... It's funny...I was just thinking the other day of when Jude was first born...and I just keep saying "I dunno how anyone does this with more than one!?!?!" ...haha...and truly...it IS a lot more work...but I love love LOVE every minute of it!
Emme is getting so big....I feel like I blinked and she was no longer newbornish! :( And she's such a beautiful, sweet natured lil gal....I could just bite her face off! :D (We wondered about her early on...she had quite the diva tendencies!) She coos up a storm...and her face lights up EVERY time Jude talks to her. Her neck is getting so strong and she tolerates tummy time a wee more than Jude EVER did! :D Emme's always been a good sleeper...and will go 12 hours between feedings...but sleeps about 8 or 9 hours before waking up...I bink her and she falls right back to sleep! :D (But...not gunna lie...can't wait until she'll just sleep the entire 11/12 hours!)
I honestly cannot imagine what life was like without her...It is so much fun watching Jude and Emme together...and I know it's only going to continue being more and more awesome! :)
Miss Em-
You are such a beautiful gift from God. I love you with all of my heart...I pray that you grow into a strong young woman...that you will live your life with class and dignity...that you will carry yourself with respect...that you will honor God in all you do. I couldn't imagine you in my life...and now that you're here I cannot imagine what life was like without you. You have brought so much joy and beauty in our lives that we didn't know was missing! You make our hearts melt and we're so so so humbled that God chose to bless us with you! :D
I love you,
Mommy
4.19.2010
...three...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Adorable Kim!!
She is really B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L Kim! I mean that!
Can she be any cuter?
She is just so adorable
Post a Comment