4.25.2010

...TIL...

...my sweet baby boy...

I mean...seriously- he is a riot! I'm either rolling on the floor laughing at him....or pulling my hair out b/c of him...and sometimes both!

I love:
* when he's getting in trouble and he gives me "the look" or...he'll just close his eyes!
(especially funny when I say "look at me")
* when you ask him a question and he'll say "noooo-oooooh!" in the cutest voice...or "nnnyeah!"
* how he says "Heeeeey Ennnny!"
* his strong hugs...
* having long conversations with him...and understanding none of it!
* putting him down for a nap- and having him stall- "Mama? Blabbleblabbleblabble ummmmaaaa ummmaaaa...blabble blabble" "Okay, nienight, Jude" "Mama? Ummma ummma...blabbleblabbleblabble!" ;)
* his growing imagination- just this afternoon I was eating icecream and sharing it with him...well, apparently Mickey Mouse wanted some too...b/c Jude brought MM up to me and was pulling on Mickey's nose- to make his mouth open- so that I could feed Mr. Mouse! LOL!
* his smile...
* when he indicates he wants a bite of your food by looking at you with his mouth wide open and a smile in his eyes...


I mean...really though...I could go on and on and on.

Jude William...you are awesomesauce! ...and I love you to pieces...

1 comments:

Stacey said...

It's definitely a fun time when they start communicating more with you! How sweet that he tries so hard.