#31 Emme's Baekil Party
I think time seriously quadruples in speed the older you get...
My baby girl is 100 days old. I was so excited and thankful to celebrate her 백일 (Baek-Il or 100 Days) with our family. As per tradition- we dined on delicious Korean cuisine and had fun fellowship! (It's always fun when the Logan's and Rackley's combine!) It's always a riot when my mom cooks for these things...b/c she LITERALLY cooks enough food for a zillion people. Yes...a zillion. Each family went home with a box or two of left overs...good enough to eat and eat for days on end! LOL. Silly mama! ;)
We set up tables outside our newly groomed (but still desperately needing more attention) backyard...since the weather was so nice...unfortunately...our backyard gets pretty shady pretty early...and add a little wind and it was actually CHILLY outside! So...much of the time was spent indoors (well, except for Jude- who suckered my Uncle Yong into playing with him and taking him on a walk outside!).
It was a fun evening...my only regret- I hardly took ANY pictures! I KNOW! I don't even know why! I mean...I was looking after Jude...but I can't remember what I was doing that took away from taking pix! Bummer! :/ Here's what I did manage to shoot:
...tons of food...
...korean rice cake...
...daddy's rockin' the grill...
...sleepy princess...
...the entertainment... 
5.02.2010
#31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment