Alright! It's my 2nd weekly TOP 5 Tuesday!!! I'm super proud of myself for remembering! Haha! This week...I'll be doing two different Top5's...you'll understand why:
Top 5 Things I'll miss about PVC:
5. Getting to be in the new building...
4. Greg's front tuck (bahahahahahah!)
3. Hanging out backstage w/ the Worship team...
2. PVC peeps- seriously some of the most loving people I have EVER met...
1. Worshipping next to my dad...
Top5 Things I look forward to at CCV:
5. Nancy.Custead. (nuff.said.)
4. Watching DLo learn and grow from his team...
3. Building new friendships...
2. Worshipping with my inlaws (don't see them enough!)
1. Watching my children grow in their faith...in the buildings that Derrick and I participated in our first sacrificial giving...it challenged us and grew OUR faith...and I believe God blessed us with our babies b/c of it... :)
5.25.2010
...top5 tuesday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I like both top 5 lists!
How exciting for you 4!
Post a Comment