5.10.2010

...paaaaaarty!...

Wow. It's been a busy couple of weeks at the Logan's house! Last week was Emme's 100th Day celebration...then this week was Emme's Baby Dedication and Jude's BDay party AND Mother's Day! Oy!

I can't really think of a better way to celebrate Mother's Day...then to start off your day dedicating your baby girl. Two years ago, we dedicated Jude on Mother's Day. I might mention that he was only 3 days old! Yes...we're nuts. It was nice to do it again this year for Emme. I think if we have another baby...we'll have to dedicate him/her on Mother's Day too! It's seriously an awesome thing!

Rushed home after church to celebrate Jude's birthday. I was truly blessed to have my BFFs Jaime and Leslie there to celebrate with us and family. It meant alot that they'd take a break from their own Mother's Day to party w/ my son! I was also glad that DLo's family came (to the dedication and party)...I knew planning all this on this day would be hectic...

We had a good time feasting on pizzas and Elmo cupcakes. In true "fatkid" fashion- we had WAY too much food (no seriously- does anyone want any pizza?!?!) but had a good old time! It was super fun having Jude open up his own presents this year! He loved every one of them- and wanted me to immediately "opa" them. The cupcakes were fun- and only slightly dry (since I couldn't put them in the fridge or cover them)...Jude enjoyed having us sing to him, but was totally afraid of the candle! Well...he started blowing it when it was far away...and the closer Derrick brought it to him- he would cringe away from it! LOL. Perhaps you've forgotten that on his 1st bday- Jude snuffed the candle out w/ his fingers- and of course- now he's older and wiser! ;)

All in all- it was a fantastically tiring day. The party seemed like a quick blur. I feel like I barely said two things to any of the family...but I'm sure they understand! :) Enjoy some pix of the party:
































The day ended with a special Mother's Day delivery...

0 comments: