There are so many things in life that I never want to forget. Most of them revolve around my babies...I literally cannot believe how quickly time flies...and how much they change and learn in such a short period of time! I guess if I could remember to...I could do like..."memory monday" or "top 5 tuesday"...but I hesitate committing to such a thing- in case I'm a way big slacker! lol. Aw- what they heck- I'll give it a go...
Top 5 Tuesday!!!
My top five favorite things Jude says:
5. shoooooes (shoes)
4. too-teee (cookie)
3. uh-nee (Ernie)
2. peethapeetha (pizza pizza)
1. ennnne (Emme)
um...but...there's so much more than 5! Like: donnnnaaaaal (Donald) or "theygo (there you go) or Dada woooor (Daddy's at work)...or ::whispers:: Baby ninie! :D He's growing up...and as fun as it's going to be talking to him in full sentences...I'm going to miss his gibbergabber. :)
5.18.2010
...memories...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment