It's official. Jude is a toddler. I cannot believe it either. Where have these past two years gone? It's amazing how much our babies change in the first 2 years of life. Watching Emme grow...it's hard to remember some of these moments with Jude.
Jude's just getting to be so big. Not just size wise...which btw- he's totally in 3 and 4T clothing. Out.rageous. -but in the things he says and does. He's such a smarty pants too...he can tell you which clothes belongs to which member of the family...which cups mommy uses...he can unlock my iPhone go to the iPod application and play one of the videos...he can also go to my pictures and peruse all the videos/pix I've taken of him and his sister...he can turn the tv and dvd player on in our bedroom...and knows how to change the input so that he can watch a dvd...the kid- is a genius! :) Now as far as talking goes...he still has his gibberish...but he's starting to say more and more and more...like push, more, change it, oooh look at that!, watch, eat, poopoo, peepee, dog, Donald (as in duck), Meme, Pa, Papaw, Anna, bath...the list goes on. He doesn't always say the whole word...for example watch is actually wa...but I know what he means. Sometimes he uses the same word for several things...like donnaaaa- he said this today during lunch...and so I had to ask a series of questions to figure out what he meant- I finally asked him where he wanted me to put "donna" and he pointed to his bowl- which was empty of applesauce.
Anywho. I'm so in love with this boy. He is amazing and just melts my heart every single day (even on the days I am ripping my hair out b/c he's driving me nuts!)...I dunno what Derrick and I did right to deserve such a precious boy...but we're sure blessed to have him in our lives...
Jude-
Two years ago, you stole my heart. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching you grow and learn...but even more than that...I've enjoyed being your "MOMMMMAAAAA" Whether it's the sweet kisses you give you sister...or the way you will randomly come hug me...or the way your eyes light up and your lil legs go running towards your dad when he gets home from work...not a single day goes by that I don't thank God for choosing me to be your Momma. I love you, son...and even though I wish I could stop time and keep you this age forever- I'm also so excited to continue watching you grow. I know God has some pretty amazing things in store for you...I pray you will be passionate about what Christ is passionate about...that you will have compassion on others...that you will know Him at an early age and serve Him your whole life.
I love you.
-Momma
5.08.2010
...Two...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment