My baby girl is four months old. How is that even possible?! ::sigh::
Miss Em is growing up so fast. She is such a beautiful lil baby and her smile brightens up the entire room! Everything about her is so girlie- her smile, her eyes, her coos, her laugh...I just love it! It's amazing to me how similar her and Jude are...and yet how different this experience is...she just seems so so so much more of a "baby" than he was- maybe b/c he was a lot more...rotound...than she is?! No but really- everything seems to be happening so much quicker... milestones are popping up before I'm ready! For example- is it already time to move her into her own room?! Can it possibly be time for her to be teething (JW got teeth by 5 months)?! Is she really playing in the musical activity center?! Rice cereal already?! Oh my word!
I must say...I'm loving being a mommy of two more than I ever could have imagined. Emme fills my heart in ways I never dreamed...and watching her face light up when Jude is around....and watching Jude love on her and mimic my words of affection to Emme is just about my favorite thing in life.
Milestones? Emme is:
*laughing at momma
*standing with strong legs
*drooling up a storm
*about to start rice cereal
*cooing nonstop (we're going to have a chatterbox on our hands!)
*rolling from tummy to back
*almost rolling from back to tummy (she did once, but I think it was a fluke)
*STILL in size 2 diapers! (I'm pretty sure JW was in 4's by now!)
*SO attentive!
*sleeping 10 hours at night
*finally showing signs of boycotting being swaddled!
*drinking 60z every 4 hours
*wearing 3-6mo or 6mo clothing
*eating her hands like crazy!
*grabbing for toys
Miss Em,
If I could...I would stop time right now...as excited as I am to see what young lady you will grow up to become...I can't help but selfishly want to freeze this time in our lives...when your brother babbles up a storm and you smile at me with a look that says that I'm the best thing in your life! I'm so very blessed to be your mom...you are such a joy to be around...you are beautiful and sweet...smart and just precious. I pray that as you grow, you will be strong- that the pains you endure will grow you...I pray that you will be wise- that the choices you make will be "good" or that you will learn from the choices that are not so good...I pray that your life will be honoring to the Lord- that you will respect your body- that your heart will be broken for that which breaks the Lord's- that you will have a passion for serving our God. I love you, princess.
-Momma
5.19.2010
...quatre...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!!!
Post a Comment