5.26.2010

...til...

...my new electrolux ergorapido stick vacuum...






















I used to have a Bissell wet/dry vac/mop thing...and it worked okay...I thought I loved it...and then it died (RIP)... I really needed a new one since Jude makes a HUGE mess at the dinner table (I will forever be stepping on dried peas and/or cheerios!!!) Went to Target and looked at their stick vacs...and decided on the electrolux. It seriously has changed my life. I actually look forward to Jude making a mess by his high chair so that I can suck it all up!!! Not only is it easy to maneuver- very smooth- but there's a detachable mini-dustbuster thingy with two attachments! This bad boy is hardcore- the suction is fantastic. Best $100 spent! Mine is orange...and I lurve it! ...Kelly Ripa eat your heart out!

3 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

J.E.A.L.O.U.S. ♥ THE PURPLE ONE!

Jaime said...

Totally awesome... Jonathan just walked in with one this evening and said he hoped I would like it. Score! It's green!

Vi said...

I want the purple one, too, Love!