So. Before Emme was born...I thought to myself "Oooh-if I have a girl- I'm going to put big huge flowers in her hair!!!" When we went to get newborn pix taken, there was this teeny tiny part of my that was sad that we had waited to find out b/c I didn't have those big huge flowers to put in her hair! However. I have def. made up for it! Not only has my friend Brooke sent me a zillion bows/flowers for her hair...I've also gone caaarazzzzy and bought several from etsy!
Now. I don't know this particular etsy store chick...but she's from AZ and her flowers are FABULOUS! I've even started putting some of the clips in MY hair! (and everyone who knows me knows I'm not THAT girly!)
Anywho- the etsyshop is called: Flower Bucket Boutique
Here are a couple of the flowers I bought from her:.jpg)
.jpg)
5.10.2010
...flowerbucket...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I am waiting to see your pictures of flowers in YOUR hair! Goodness gracious!
Post a Comment