5.12.2010

...have you SEEN me?!...

It always cracks me up when people comment on how "big" my kids are. Have you SEEN me?! It would be so silly if my kids WEREN'T big! Oy!

We took Jude and Emme to get their 2year/4month well checks today...Emme's was a lil early, but at least we got to get them both in at the same time. Unfortunately, I thought perhaps they'd only make us pay one copay...not so much. ::jerks:: Anywho. Jude got his first shot today...and he did pretty good- we were distracting him- and I didn't even realize she was going to give him the shot at that moment- I thought she'd give us more time to distract- but we knew as soon as she did b/c Jude make the funniest/cutest lil faced and said "oooh oooh!" when she did! Aw! (Is it a lil sad that DLo and I laughed a lil!?!)

Anyways...The kiddos stats:
Jude:
Height- 37 3/4 inches
Weight- 40 1/2 lbs (both being off the charts)

Emme:
Height- 27 1/4inches (beyond 100%)
Weight- 15lbs 9 oz (92%)

Jude is now able to be in a booster seat...guess we need to research a lil...and if he continues growing like he has...it is predicted that he will be 6ft4in tall when he's 18! Out.Rageous! :D


Anywho...Wanted to show you some picture comparisons of Jdub and MissEm...these are their 3month pix:



4 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

I have a few things to say:

1. I ♥ that 2 year old,Jude, is 8 lbs lighter than my 8 year old! I feel like I need to shove food down Elijah's mouth so that he is not passed up by a 2 year old! Gee whiz!

2. I really like the comparision pictures of my pseudo niece and nephew! Emme's face is sooooo smooth and Jude is so cute I want to eat him up!

katie said...

Ditto w/ Love! Are emme's eyes dark? Love how the pictures are the same pose.

kimbasa said...

Love- LOL! I KNOW! Such a big kid...so sad!

KT- Yup- her eyes are brown...we asked to do that pose again for Em b/c it was one of my favs of Jude...the hand in mouth one though...they just both LOVE to suck on those bad boys!

Amy said...

awww...those pictures are so cute! I love the comparisons.

I'm sure Jude is gonna be a big dude...and I thought Jadon was big! Wowzers! BTW...I loved the Elmo cupcakes...those were awesome!

We have the Britax 5 point harness booster. We had a hard time installing it into my car at first, because beyond 40lbs we had to use the seatbelt instead of the latch method. Luckily, Jason has become an expert at it...and my car has hooks in the way back it hooks to as well. It was $$ but it will be his last seat. After he can't fit in the harness, we can use it with the regular seat belt. Jadon is 44 inches and 47lbs right now and we're still using the 5 point harness with the booster.