::sigh::
Time is literally flying by...and I can't for the life of me figure out how to bottle it up. :( Man if I could just freeze time I would! I'm loving life and loving that I get to raise these two beautiful and precious loves of mine! I get super emotional when I think how quickly this is going to fly by...how quickly they are going to grow up... ::sigh:: But. I'm enjoying this time as much as I can...trying to remind myself that the things that seem trying are temporary...and the things that are memorable will last forever!
So. Miss Em. Oh my word. Is she the cutest stinkin' think you've ever seen??? If I had a dollar for every time I just stopped and stared at her and marveled at her beauty! LOL. I know, right?! I mean...I know she's my kid...but dang do DLo and I make some pretty babies! Haha! :)
This month Emme has:
* started teething more...like bigtime! No teeth yet...but there's a'comin!
*started waving- more like...flapping her one arm!
* laughed more!
* developed a love for soccer...
* embraced the joys of bouncing in the bouncer! (And she's nutz!)
* started yelling at mom to voice her disdain for green beans! LOL!
* almost learned to sit up!
I love it when Emme:
* plays with my hair when she's eating her bottle...
* smiles when her brother is near...
* puts up with her brother yelling "Dance Baybe!" and flapping her arms...
* puts up with her brother grabbing her by the head to give her kisses...
* sleeps through the night!!!!
* laughs- it's really the cutest girliest thing ever!
* fake cries...it.is.comedy!
* smiles- it melts hearts...
* sees something she wants...I didn't think it was possible for her big eyes to get any bigger...!
Oy. I love it! I love every.single.bit of it! :)
Thank you Jesus for my life. You have blessed me with such a supportive husband...and such beautiful and perfect children. I pray, Lord that you will continue to give me the wisdom to parent these blessings. Help me to be a good example...of a woman...of a wife...of a friend...of a Christian...of an American...of a daughter... I pray that my children will know You at an early age...and that they will have a fire and passion for serving You. I pray that they will be unafraid of living their life boldly for You... Thank you, Jesus for my life...
7.19.2010
...half a year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ohhhh Emme is growing soooooo quickly! I hope she likes me when I get back:(
Seriously the cutest kid... next to mine of course! :)
Post a Comment